SENSAZÃO CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
So you'd like to become an official Sensazão instructor but don't know where to start? You're in the right place! Please read carefully the following information. If any of it is confusing or you cannot find what you're looking for then send us a message on the contact form below.
We're so excited to work with you but all excitement aside, here are some requirements we'll need from you.
- You need to be 18 years or older
- Access to a computer with reliable internet connection. This will avoid all cyber frustrations you could encounter. Ok not all, but most of them.
- Because we aim this program to be mainly online, you must have an above average understanding of the world wide web.
Now to the fun stuff.
Education and Experience
- Group Exercise Certification from an accredited institution (ex. ACE, AFAA, ACSM)
- CPR Certification
- 3 Months of Sensazão: Show proof that you are a member of Sensazão Pivotshare and/or Sensazão Studio (Why? Because this is the best way for you to be familiarized with the Sensazão program
- Fitness Resume
- Submission Video (Where you will introduce yourself and tell us why you want to be a Sensazão Instructor in addition to performing the 6 newest choreographies back to back)
Send all information to SDF@SENSAZAO.COM (Please submit all documents in PDF and a link to your submission video).
Verification of Eligibility
- Upon applying, candidates must provide proof of eligibility by being a member of Sensazão Studio or Pivotshare for a minimum of 3 months.